All patches presented on the site of its own production.
We make patches on the equipment of the Brother company (Japan) only from the best materials:
Polyester embroidery threads and thermoglue layer of Gunold (made in Germany), the German company Gunold is one of the world leaders in the production of embroidery threads;
The main material is 100% polyester felt from Shinwon Felt (made in Korea), the Korean company Shinwon Felt has been producing felt since 1965 and has its own research center, the felt of this company is considered the best in the world.
The adhesive layer on the back side of the patch makes it possible to glue the patch to the clothes with the help of a regular iron, and also prevents the embroidery from flowing if the threads are damaged.
Advantages of polyester embroidery thread:
– do not fade;
– resistant to abrasion;
– high tensile strength;
– not afraid of harsh detergents, bleaching, chlorination.
Advantages of felt:
– the material is durable and wear resistant;
– at operation does not burn out and does not fade;
– do not peel off the edges, does not give along the edge of the fringe, unlike woven materials;
– keeps the shape after washing, does not fade and does not paint the products when washing at 30-40 °C in the machine.
We tried to choose the most suitable materials for our patches for tough use, being on a biker outfit.